Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pattern Play Day 3

Now for my Pattern Play Day 3 cards!  When mention of large, bold, hard-to-use patterns was made, I immediately thought of this piece of paper in the Basic Grey Blush collection.  It has beautiful colors, but I knew I would never use it.  Enter the Pattern Play class!

I took part of the page and mounted it with breaks on my card.  I then fussy-cut the bird (on the same sheet of patterned paper) and used it as an embellishment on top of the baker's twine.  Voila!  Paper used!



I really loved the layout used by Debby Hughes on the butterfly card and used the basic sketch to make my own with some Echo Park 6 x 6 A Walk in the Park patterned paper.  It looked unfinished until I added the enamel dots to the flower.



Day 3 is a wrap!  Thanks for stopping by!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment