Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pattern Play Day 5

Well, I sure have gotten to dig into my older 6 x 6 pads while participating in this class!  Today I used the Basic Grey Max and Whiskers collection that I have been hoarding.  The topic was paper manipulation and I tried the quilted strip technique.  I CASED Kristina Werner's card because I liked it.



The airplane and cloud are from Taylored Expressions and the sentiment is an old one from Stampin' Up.  I loved watching the pattern transform as I placed down the strips.

I think that is it for the Pattern Play class.  It was fun to make myself actually participate at the time of class instead of watching the videos and planning to make cards "later".  That never seems to happen!

Thanks for stopping by!

L

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card, love the little plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and cute! This is a very good use of the quilted pattern design. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete